Am I?

Assalamualaikum,
Peace be upon you...

God created this world perfectly. Human is the most faultless creature. Human has varied characteristics that differentiates person between another. People has different thought, appearance, and behavior. There are 3 classifications of people, they are introvert, ekstrovert, and ambivert. Introvert is type Of person who always used their thought and being alone. Ekstrovert is type of person who likes getting along. And ambivert is combination both of introvert and ekstrovert. I am type of person who think prior act.

I consider that every step I have is what I must finish. I think over wether it is necessary or not, looking for information about it.

Furthermore, I am sick of crowded such as music concert. When I am around people, I am being good listener, I do not talk too much.

The special thing about me is, I only have a few friendship. I tend selective, not fastidious. When I met people, I must recognize them, this is a point to evaluate who they are on my perspective.

Just the way you are, if you met people as if me, do not think we are arrogant. We are unique, we quite quiet yet you know us, you will get us to stop talking 😝😝...

Admirer of Muhammad Bin Abdullah

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Instagram