Go abroad

Assalamualaikum,
Peace be upon you...

Living in foreign country will be one of my plan. But, it's for a few time, not forever. I will go abroad as I have married 😁. It will  be fun and romantic. Makkah & Constantine are my destination. There are some reason why I choice them.

Makkah has been visited people around the world since its existence. This place is
sacral. Moslems around the world have duty visit Makkah as if they are afford. I can not wait step on my foot there, to worship, to drink zam - zam, and meet moslems from another country.

The other place that I would like to visit is Constantine. The History of this city causes affinity. Moreover, this place is the glory of Islam Empire and great khalifah (leader) was born. It is such a great feeling to visit.

Visiting both Makkah and Constantine will deliver positive energy. a wish must come true. Bismillah...

Admirer of Muhammad Bin Abdullah

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Instagram