my friends' perspective about me

assalamualaikum,
peace be upon you...

I have plenty of soulmates, girls are dominated the list. my friendship is like faithful people, only those who are in my scope can become close. I remembered, since Junior High School until I study at higher education, my soulmates girl are six. Two of them were in High School and  the rest were in college. I was asking fundamental questions to three out of four my soulmate college girls and their answer were amazing.

My math friend, she is like agent of my problem solving. When she met me for the first time, she considered me talk less. Now, You are alike who you were and you are wise. "she said". This pretty girl also tell me that I am  loving easily. I am not anymore. She recommend me to have mate who is fastidious.

The funny and inspiring woman tell me the other personality about me. She said, "you was simple, easy going, reliable, careful, and nice". I was surprising hehe. and the girl who will become my partner must be able to equip my low personality. My bad personality is childlike.

The last girl is the enterpreneur and marvel fan. This girl is the simplest than both my friends. she thought I was apathetic (do not want sharing knowledge). and she told me that I was poetics. that is true, especially when I am broken heart.

They know me well. I am very grateful having them. meeting people who can equip each other. because, friend in need is friend indeed.


Admirer of Muhammad Bin Abdullah

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Instagram