The best football club

Assalamualaikum,
Peace be upon you...

Football in Indonesia is the most popular game. It is like in another country such as England, Spain, etc. When I was a kid, I dreamed playing for one of the great football club in England, it is Manchester United. This club has everything, that is why football star want to play wearing Red Devil costume. 

The history is the glory. Time when  there had not been one single club in England which won Champions league, Manchester United become the first. Likewise, having a honor of treble winners, it won 3 main trophies in a season. moreover, Manchester United is currently the most leading of England champions with 20 trophies.

History is great, furthermore Manchester United has the biggest fan base in the world. Old Trafford always has no gap as game. Fans around the world are exciting. I always feel different euphoric than other club games. 

I love Manchester United. Eventhough I can not play for. I will always give encouragement. 

Admirer of Muhammad Bin Abdullah

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Instagram