Inspired men


Assalamualaikum...

People inspire the world by their successful. What they have are not gained instantly. The spectacular stories behind their successful are interesting to be shared. There are three people that take my life to have purpose and make it true.

Prophet Muhammad is the most who influenced my life. I've recognized him since I learned about my religion. At under age, I knew him as a prophet and trader. As I high School, he was become the most influential person in the world. And now, I am studying and applying his morals.

Prophet Muhammad SAW had  best friends, I was inspired by one of them. He is Utsman Bin Affan RA. I know him as a businessman. His investment is still exist.

Moreover, I got important lesson from the experience of chinese chinese guy. He is jack ma. Hard work and unyielding are the important things that I need. That's all are inside of him.



Admirer of Muhammad Bin Abdullah

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Instagram