Assalamualaikum...
Love has change who I am. It takes me to the different circumstances of my normal life. Broken heart has become so familiar. When I fell in love, I'm out of normal.
People argue that love is blind. It's true. I have died everyday thinking about my lovely. My mind were programmed to discuss her. Even I could depict her face.
I could be more extreme when love fooled me. I didn't want my lovely getting hurt. So I only texted her. I could be extremely introvert because of love. Avoiding girls in my school was unforgettable memory.
There is a quote which related to me. It is "girl can not change a boy, but boy will change theirs for girl". Yes, I comply what she was ban. I stopped playing game. Also I am more religious.
Although love makes me different but I can learn something from it. Also It is different now. I understand what true love is.
Popular Posts
-
Assalamu'alaikum. Tulisan kali ini adalah tentang bagaimana menghadapi kegagalan yang dipaparkan oleh orang yang profesional. Seperti ...
-
Assalamualaikum. . . Alhamdulillah, Sekian lama tidak pernah update akhirnya sekarang bisa update postingan terbaru. Karena kesibukan yang ...
-
Hai guys ! ngomongin soal cinta memang gak ada ujungnya, ada yang bilang cinta itu rumit sulit dimengerti, ada juga yang bilang kalau h...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar