The wild

Assalamualaikum...

I love spending time in the forest. nature is the best place where I can find calmness. Some people think that the wild is not safe and there are threaten, especially from wild animals.  Furthermore there are several advantages from nature interacting.

It is great to know something. I have known lot of things by exploring the wild. I always wonder about the name of new trees I noticed. Moreover, Nature took me to love reading about animals, trees, and the wild.

We come across kind of pollutants in the settlement. Noise and smoke of cars and the others stuff which can produce pollutants are the view of our civilization. It is precisely different when we are in the jungle. The air is mild likewise the water flows natural, limpid, and cool. These kind of circumstances take me to the calmness, happiness, and Peace.

And also, nature taught me meaningful the way of life. I realized that we need nature, so that we must protect it from destruction. Nature is our best friend, we need them to sustain our lives.

In brief, nature provides many kind of lives that balance the chain  of lives. Don't chop the trees down without planting it anymore. Don't hunt animals until it is extinct. We have to Keep the balance of nature.

Admirer of Muhammad Bin Abdullah

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Instagram